Here goes folks! The theme, as you may have figured out was all fictional food places and brands
- This Hawaiian word, part of a famous 2-word brand name means “Priest, sorcerer, magician, wizard, minister, expert in any profession.”A soda-cup bearing this brand name was first noticed in 1992, but it became indelibly associated with burgers after 1994. Which brand name?
Kahuna; Big Kahuna burgers made famous by Quentin Tarantino
- It is a Canadian-themed bar decorated with maple leaves, Vancouver Canucks shirts, and it has a karaoke machine, that includes the song, Let’s Go To The Mall. Despite being a Canada-themed bar in NYC, Walker’s Crisps seem to be available there. Where will you come across this and who is its most famous visitor?
Hoser’s Hut, which comes in How I Met Your Mother; the most famous visitor is of course, Robin Scherbatsky
- In 2006, Iranian businessman Mojtaba Asadian started this franchise, registering the name in 32 countries. The decor of the coffee houses features replica couches, counters, neon signage and bricks. James Michael Tyler attended the grand opening of the Dubai cafe. Which memorable coffee shop franchise?
Central Perk from Friends
- “Up, Up and Buffet”, Prof. VJ Cornicopia’s Fantastic Foodmagorium & Great American Steakery, Griddler on the Roof, The Texas Cheesecake Depository – where will you find them?
- The arrival of the railroad meant a market for produce and especially winter vegetables for northern markets. Onions were the first crop introduced, but ____ replaced the onion crop and now Crystal City is “____ Capital of the World”. In honor of this, a statue of the most famous consumer of this product is in front of the City Hall. Which crop and whose statue?
Crystal City Texas, Spinach, Popeye
And the winner is….Santosh Swaminathan with 4 correct answers! Good attempts by Megs83 and RC!
Keep it coming folks!