Here goes the next set of questions for you all to try sans search engine support:)
- This Hawaiian word, part of a famous 2-word brand name means “Priest, sorcerer, magician, wizard, minister, expert in any profession.”A soda-cup bearing this brand name was first noticed in 1992, but it became indelibly associated with burgers after 1994. Which brand name?
- It is a Canadian-themed bar decorated with maple leaves, Vancouver Canucks shirts, and it has a karaoke machine, that includes the song, Let’s Go To The Mall. Despite being a Canada-themed bar in NYC, Walker’s Crisps seem to be available there. Where will you come across this and who is its most famous visitor?
- In 2006, Iranian businessman Mojtaba Asadian started this franchise, registering the name in 32 countries. The decor of the coffee houses features replica couches, counters, neon signage and bricks. James Michael Tyler attended the grand opening of the Dubai cafe. Which memorable coffee shop franchise?
- “Up, Up and Buffet”, Prof. VJ Cornicopia’s Fantastic Foodmagorium & Great American Steakery, Griddler on the Roof, The Texas Cheesecake Depository – where will you find them?
- The arrival of the railroad meant a market for produce and especially winter vegetables for northern markets. Onions were the first crop introduced, but ____ replaced the onion crop and now Crystal City is “____ Capital of the World”. In honor of this, a statue of the most famous consumer of this product is in front of the City Hall. Which crop and whose statue?
Answers in 48 hours!
5 thoughts on “Food for thought – 2”
When do the answers close?
3. I just know Central Perk
4.and Spinach for Popeye at Crystal city:)
1) Big Kahuna
3) Central Perk
5) Spinach, Popeye
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Central Perk (I’ll go with Megs83 here)
4. The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus
5. Popeye (again, Megs83…)
You should add a hint of the theme if there’s any…will help!