Here are a set of questions on food and beverage. More coming your way regularly!
- Which food dish gets its name – a very similar one in many South Indian languages, since its primary ingredients are salt and flour?
- Call her the “Friday to Friday” star. Round eyed, chubby cheeked, winking at you, from strategically placed hoardings at many traffic lights. She is the girl everyone loves to love for the last 43 years. Which brand’s mascot?
- Cadbury’s had chosen this person’s school in UK as a focus group for new candies they were developing. Every so often, a plain gray cardboard box was issued to each child, filled with 11 bars for the children to rate. The experience got him thinking about candy, how it is manufactured, and how the production floor would look like. An idea took shape and materialized in 1964. What?
- What is named after John Montagu, 4th Earl of ____, an 18th-century English aristocrat, although he was neither the inventor nor sustainer of the food. It is said that he ordered his valet to bring him meat tucked between two pieces of bread, and others began to order “the same as _____!”?
- The Peach ___ ____ is a popular variation with the tequila omitted for peach schnapps. The Jersey Tea is a similar variant, with the cola substituted with a shot of Jaegermeister. The Pittsburgh Tea is a lesser known variant that substitutes tequila with Wild Turkey. Other variants include Alaskan, Tennessee and Tokyo. What is the original?
Do give your answers and feedback! Send in your answers as comments in the next 48 hours, preferably without googling or yahooing:)